What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 15 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your campus card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including Damen Dining Hall, Simpson Dining Hall, and de Nobili Dining Hall. All you care to eat, or AYCTE simply means that you use your card to “swipe” into the dining hall for that meal period and can enjoy as little or as much as you would like for that meal period.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any Loyola University Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal ExchangeYou may also use up to 2 Meal Swipes per day (1 during lunch and 1 during dinner) at Lu’s Old-Fashioned Deli which provides you a sandwich, chips, and a fountain drink. This meal swipe would be in exchange for your meal swipe traditionally used at any of the dining halls for that meal period. You can also choose to use up to 3 meal swipes per day (1 during breakfast, 1 during lunch and 1 during dinner) at Nina’s Café. This swipe also be in exchange for the swipe that would be used at the dining halls on campus for that meal period. The detail of the Nina’s café meal swipe is listed below.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station at Simpson Dining Hall
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the Online Card Office.
- Or by visiting one the Campus Card offices
- Lake Shore Campus Sullivan Center, Room 198, 6339 N. Sheridan Rd., Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Water Tower Campus Corboy Law Center, Lobby, 25 E. Pearson Street, Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm